Real-Time register is the environment where videos can be viewed from an external source ( video camera, vido converter, etc. ) connected to the computer. While a video file is being created a user can use a catagory template to register actions.
Both video and actions register are created simultaneously. At the end of the event, users will have all the actions in a timeline, where they can be easily analysed and managed.
HDMI 1080p Real Time capture using AverMedia Live Gamer Portable
AverMedia devices give users HDMI 1080p Real Time Capture with Nacsport. These video digitisers connect your camera to your computer.
- 1080p HDMI input and Colour Components.
- USB2 connection, no need to have USB3 (unlike a BlackMagic).
- USB Powered, no need for an extra power source. 100% portable.
- Hardware does the MP4 Compression, no need for high CPU requirement.
- Easy to find in the market at any big tech shop or online.
- Cheaper than any other HDMI capture device.
- Option to capture to SD Memory card from camera to MP4 in a single file. PC free mode (not available with LGP Lite).
Getting ready to use
1. Download and install the “Windows Application and Driver” from the Avermedia website.
2. After installation, connect your device to the PC and wait for the device light to turn solid blue.
3. Download the “Windows Firmware” from the link above and update your device with it.
Connecting a camera with HDMI output
1. Make sure the small switch on the device is in PC mode.
2. Connect your camera’s HDMI Output to the AverMedia HDMI Input.
When you have your video device connected, proceed to set up a capture in nacsport
Analogue Video Capture using USB Digitizer
The following video tip explains how to record live images/video from videocamera, DVD or TV receptor with a USB ANALOG VIDEO DIGITIZER (available for any Nacsport program). Users can make video analysis in the computer directly. Another useful tool for coaches, trainers, scouters or performance analysts.